Hi, I'm Jesse.
I build stuff for humans with code and pixels and (sometimes) sound.
I work at Netflix. Before that: NASA/JPL, The Obama 2012 tech team, Figure 53, and IBM Research.
Email me if you like.
Selected talks / writing / interviews
- Decentralization, democracy, and agency
- Anti-capitalist human scale software (and why it matters)
- Spacecraft, Data, and Humans: Designing Software for Space Exploration
- (Science) Fiction and Design [video]
- Designing the Future
- Parlor Tricks, Space Robots, and the Future We Want
- Move Fast and Don't Break Things
- Successes and Failures of Visualization in the Obama Campaign